SALE Alert!! : Up to 50% OFF


Aab Collection

 Aab Sale

One of our favorite stores, Aabuk, is starting their BIG sale!

Yes, Aab's B-I-G sale is now on!!

As I mentioned in my latest article, Six Gorgeous Maxi Dresses/Abayas I Fall in Love with recently, Aabuk has some of the gorgeous collection of abayas, scarves, and accessories I've ever seen. One of their abayas I love is the Charred Coal Abaya..

Have you spent some times to take a look at Aab's site? Did you find your dream abaya there?

If you spot some items you love from Aab, get a move on, Ladies! The stocks are Limited. Some items are sold out very quickly!

Double Dots Silk Hijab

WAS £25.99

NOW £19.50 (25% OFF)

Indigo Pink Silk Hijab

WAS £19.99

NOW £9.99 (50% OFF)

Downtown Abaya

WAS £69.99

NOW £34.99 (50% OFF)
(SOLD OUT)

Sooo.. what are you waiting for?! Head to Aab's online store now! ;)




Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post