Inside Fashion Tips: How To Walk in Heels

I remembered my previous post recently about unique heels on New York Fashion Week September 2010, when I showed you some fabulous heels but I wasn't sure I can walk wearing them without twisting my ankles or not... ;) Yes, I'm serious! I used to wear flats, low kitten heels, low thick heels, sandals, or sport shoes. As far as I know, as muslimah we can wear high heels as long as the heels do not make such a loud sound (noisy) when they are wore to walk.

This is some inside fashion information I found from InStyle.com on how to walk in heels. Hope this would be useful for you who have been dreaming of wearing high heels... like me! ;)


(Photo: Courtesy of Zappos, via InStyle.com)






Subscribe to Fashioning Faith
Follow with bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post