Another Modest Look from Mary-Kate Olsen, and A Hijab Tutorial

Mary-Kate Olsen at the front row of Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010 Show at London Fashion Week on September 22, 2009, in London.

burberry-spring-summer-2010---london-fashion-week mary-kate-olsen
(Photo by Getty Images via Olsen Twins News)

I found this photo from last year London Fashion Week's front row-photos. I know that right now the NEW season of London Fashion Week is running, so why don't I put new photos from London Fashion Week? ^_^ InshaAllah I would share some runways stuffs I love from it on my next post...

Mary-Kate Olsen looks stunning in this photo. This look never gets old. It's a classic timeless look that I love. A plain black outfit with sunglasses... and her gold hair (we can pretend it as a scarf) looks contrast with her outfits. She also jazz up her look with beautiful big rings and a unique long necklace.

To make it a hijab-ready, you just need to pop up a bit 'bling-bling' GOLD Scarf around your head.
Here's also a video tutorial on wrapping evening hijab style from the beautiful YazTheSpaz89 on youtube channel, that I think the hijab used in this video's color and fabric suit the look above.



What do you think?




Subscribe to Fashioning Faith
Follow with bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post