Sisters Who Blog's Best Blog Award 2010

It's been so long since my last post. I have a big trouble with my internet connection, so sometimes I have difficulties to access my blog and do something about it. Hope this time I will be lucky to be able to reach you... :)

This time I'd like to invite you to join our lovable network... :) If you are a Muslim Woman, have a blog or blogs and you are interested to promote your blog, try to join Sisters Who Blog (SWB) Network. There, you can get featured on SWB Magazine, list your blog to SWB Blogs Directory, invite all sisters in the network to visit your blog, get to know each other, etc. Hope, there we can supporting and inspiring each other.

Perhaps it would be also your chance to get an appreciation for all of your hardworks on your blog. SistersWhoBlogs Magazine has a new project, present a 2010 Best Blog Award!


(For further information about this Award, go to SWB Magazine)

And we want to make this award special. So, we need to hear your suggestions and recommendations. If you'd like to contribute or have any ideas or suggestion about this award, you can leave your comment on SWB Magazine or discuss it on SWB Network.

Thank you...


Note: What do you think about SWB Network?





Bookmark and Share
Subscribe to Fashioning Faith
Follow with bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Archives