All in One: Headscarf + T-shirt + Sleeves

Love it or Leave it?

I came across on an online hijab shop, Vinnete House, which sells this kind of hijab named "Simply". A hijab/headscarf that is integrated with t-shirt and sleeves.


(Photos: Vinnete House)


In my opinion, this kind of cover-ups perhaps would make things simple and easy, especially for hijabi that need a quick and easy cover-ups, but I don't think it is stylish. 

And I'm wondering, if the hijab is not long enough, as seen on the white hijab, what will happen if we raise our hands? I think the 'hijab's shirt' will open up and we can't move our hands freely. Perhaps it would feel like we open up our t-shirt... ^_^

What do you think about this kind of hijab? Love it or leave it?




Don't forget to VOTE Fashioning Faith for 2010 Best Blog Award!


Bookmark and Share
Subscribe to Fashioning Faith
Follow with bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Archives