Wedding colors I Love


Wedding Inspiration.


I am kind of busy nowadays. My sister is going to get married soon, and I've been so busy helping her preparing everything for the wedding..

Here are some photos I took while I was in search for bridemaids dresses that fit the wedding theme..

Take a break for a while with my kid during the busy day..
we enjoyed the delicious macaroni schotel, hot tea, and cold caramel chocolate :)

and here are some photos of covered wedding-dresses I love and gorgeous wedding-theme inspirations I discovered..












wedding inspiration board green weddings, inspiration boards ideas and trends
wedding inspirationboard orange and green, inspiration boards ideas and trends
Source: blog.weddingwire.com


I even made a pinterest board specialized for her wedding.. ;)

For now, I'm off to search for things we need for the wedding!
When the time comes, InshaAllah I will be sharing those beautiful moments with you.

Have a wonderful weekend, Lovelies.. :)



Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post