Spring Casual


Featuring DVF Loves Current/Elliott for S/S 2012

This past recent week, I've been in the mood of casual outfits. Perhaps it is because of the hot weather in my hometown these days and my high activities that need me to move with ease.

My days were filled up with shirts, blouses, tees (my favorite this week is my navy stripes tee), jeans, pants, lightweight skirts or maxis, completed with breathable cotton-linen headscarves. For layering stuffs, I chose to wear a thin, lightweight blazer or jacket over the outfit.

Then I recently popped over Shopbop.com and let me tell you, there are a bunch of exciting stuffs and new designs coming out for this Spring/Summer collection...

In regard to my mood for 'Casual Looks' this recent week, I automatically got attracted to some pieces in casual style... The first pieces that were catching my eyes are from Diane von Furstenberg Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces I picked from the collection:

The vintage-printed jeans:
DVF Denim
will be a perfect match with one of my favorite tops, the denim wrap shirt-dresses:
DVF dress
By adding this collarless silk chiffon blouse under the denim wrap dress above,
Silk chiffon blouse
the look surprisingly looks fresh and chic! :)


I really love on how the model was styled up by combining the two tops above... the denim wrap dress with the collarless silk floral-printed blouse under, and then accessorized them with a skinny leather belt.
DVF belts.
Other favorite pieces are the silk blouse and pants:

Some beautiful, fresh prints, flowy dresses:
Silk-chiffon Naira dress
Lehana dress
Hijab styling tips: Style them up with a chic cropped blazer and a pair of pants/jeans (or even adding an H-line ankle-graze skirt under the Lehana dress).


Two fabulous pairs of Spring shoes:

A scarf in "Spring colours" combined with black-and-white stripes:
Linescape scarf
Some gorgeous clutches:
Leather large envelope clutch
Embossed crocodile clutch

Anything you are particularly loving, too?

You can see the whole collection here.

Happy weekend! :)




Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post