Style Shot: Sishi Semet

Readers' Contributions

Sishi of She is Sishi: L.O.V.E. would like to share her style with FashioningFaith Blog's readers.. So, enjoy her sharing, Lovelies! :)


(Photos: courtesy of Sishi Semet. Not allowed to copy and paste.)

Howdy!
My name is Sishi. I'm a 24 years old blogger from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am a newbie in this blogging world and I would like to share some of my style.


My Style
My style actually includes some mix-and-match.
I love to wear basic and pastel colors, especially pink and purple.
Most of my clothes are from Indonesia's local designers, such as Nikicio and Cotton Ink. I love them for their great quality fabrics and simplicity, so that I can wear them all year long.
But overall, I think that my style still evolves.
Thank you so much for this opportunity.
Yours sincerely, Sishi. 

You can see more of Sishi's styles on her blog which, she said, posted quite regularly.. :)
Here it is: http://sheissishi.blogspot.com



What did you think of Sishi's style?
Do you want to share your style too, just like Sishi did? Click here to find out how and.. let's be an inspiration for other Muslimahs!  










Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post