(Not quite) new hijab styles!

Hijab Tutorial: The Flowy Look

At least once a week, I spend a bit of time reading fashion blogs that I love. And then, from it, I usually came across some blogs that I've never seen before.

Today, I stumbled upon Irma's blog, Yes, I'm Irma. She's really got an eye for style. On her blog, she also share some hijab tutorials.

There are two tutorials that really caught my attention. She got these styles from the Hijab Class she took part held by Hijabers Community Jakarta.

I'm so glad she took her time to made these tutorials and share them on her blog. I really really fell in love with the 'natural' and the flowy look of these hijab styles, and I just can't wait to apply it to myself tomorrow! :)

You can see the tutorials:
here for the first hijab style, and
here for the 2nd hijab style.

And this is how it goes on my mannequine.. :)

Hijab tutorial from "Yes, I'm Irma"

Both styles also have a twist ala hana-tajima of stylecovered.. :)

To make these hijab-wrappings, you need:

  • an inner, that cover your hair, neck, and upper bosom, or so-called ninja headdress.
  • a shawl/pashmina; with flowy materials would be better. On the first tutorial, Irma used a reversible two-tones shawl.
  • one brooch for the 1st style; and two pins/brooches for the 2nd style..

Which one do you like most?


(Not allowed to copy and paste.
Photos: courtesy of Rania, FashioningFaith Blog)




Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post