Hijabi Fashion Week: Day 6 - Vacation / Travel


HFW, June 3, 2011

My Outfits for vacation or travelling:

Outfit 1:

  • T-shirt: a simple long-sleeved cotton t-shirt.
  • Skirt: a super light-weight skirt. It dries so quickly when it gets wet. Perfect to be wore to the beach. Underneath the skirt, I was wearing a pair of swimwear leggings, so the legs will stay covered if the skirt was blowing up by the wind or by sea waves.
  • Belt: an elastic coral-white belt, build of small coral-stones.
  • Headscarf: a purple square scarf, folded into rectangle shape, and wrapped in a loose wrap style as Hana of StyleCovered did with her pashmina (click here to watch the tutorial), but I pinned the long-end of the scarf onto my tee (because the rectangle-shape of my scarf is shorter than the usual pashmina), to keep it stay in place.


Outfit 2:
  • Pin-striped shirt
  • Checkered vest with gold buttons at the front
  • White pants
  • Grey square-scarf
  • My favorite black flat shoes.. :)
(Location: Sundak Beach & Taman Sari, Yogyakarta)


Can't wait for another vacation and travelling.. :)

So far, this category of HFW is my favorite. I love all the HFW participants' styles and their photography. The scenery.. the outfits.. all are amazing! They all look so fresh and beautiful!! :)

Click the image below to see more style inspirations from other Muslimah.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post