Cool Style: Khadija from Belgia

Khadija from My Passionate Journey has kindly given me permission to post some of her pictures, and I had a hard time choosing! This girl works on 'mix and match' in such a stylish way; and it may come as no surprise; It is her 'passionate journey' in life.



I also love the way she spices up her look; Add some jewelries (bracelets and a big ring), or wear a pair of statement shoes. She can wear a variety of bracelets in a time, wear a shiny beaded cardigan with casual t-shirt and shoes; Or, wear a flowery glasses and use slides to stick her hijab on (something I never try)... And it looks cool!




Visit her blog to get more style of her: My Passionate Journey.



Share
VOTE Fashioning Faith for 2010 Best Blog Award!


Subscribe to Fashioning Faith
Follow with bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Archives