Hijab For Sport: Queendom Hijabs of Canada

What kind of hijab are you looking for sport?

Queendom Hijabs, hijab designer based in Ottawa, Ontario Canada, are offering you their collection of sport hijabs. The fabrics are made of Bamboo materials, organic cotton, and a bit percentage of spandex for the elasticity.

They claim that these hijab are very comfort  because of its moisture absorbent materials, and its inner hair reinforcement to keep hair off of neck, especially after working out and neck is sweaty (inside hijab). It's easy to wear too, just a slip on hijab, one-piece and pin-free.

The benefits using Bamboo materials for sporting clothes can be read here on their site.



Bahiya Collections, one of the online Hijab Store, are carrying their Athletica basic black hijab. If you'd like to see the hijab in action, watch here.

This is my favorite sport hijab on their website:


It is their 'patriotic version' with country-flag embedded on it.

I love the cut... fit and sophisticated, and the stiff-shape on the forehead. In my opinion, based on aesthetics point of view, the crossing straps at the back of the head looks a bit 'strange'... although it is meant to prevent the hijab from raising up while running; but I think, the hijabs without 'the cross' look more chic and practical.


(Images are provided by Queendom Hijabs for Fashioning Faith, 
Photo courtesy of Queendom Hijabs)




Queendom Hijabs provides not only hijabs for sports, but also for everyday wear, for casual style, and for Winter season. Check their website: Queendom-Hijabs.com to see the entire collection and the details about their products.

What do you think about these hijabs?



Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to Fashioning Faith

1 comments:

Herry Johnson said...

Exceptional Read! As a late change over in the west it is essential to pay to stay unobtrusive and rich. I found an unprecedented hijab store on the web. It has changed into my most loved hijab shop on the web. I found the best quality hijabs including chiffon hijabs and shirt hijabs exceptional long humble skirts on this online hijab store. I suggest this hijab style scan for quality hijabs. It is by a wide edge my most valued online hijab shop. I beginning late found an uncommon online hijab store. It is my new most treasured hijab style shop. They in like way have a degree of the best quality hijabs and phenomenal quality chiffon hijabs and pullover hijabs. I prize shopping at this Online Hijab Shop on the web. They have phenomenal association and convenient transportation. I support this hijab store to each Muslim lady. I cherish the plan this hijab shop goes on!

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Archives